- Soak tap in cold water over night.
- Replace spout, checking holes in restrictor plates are clear.
- Wash counter mounts and taps with soap and water.
- Check counter mount illumination.
- Clean glass washer jets, filters and was harms.
- Water should be changed frequently during trading sessions.
- Check temperature of all beers in glass.
- Check head size of relevant products.
- Re-stock bottle shelves and coolers , with new stock to clear
- Check cold room temperature at correct settings (10°C)
- Check stock level of all products and as supply.
- Sort keg products by racking mark or “Best By” date.
- Clean store and cold room.
- Sort empty and full gas bottles. Secure in upright position.
- Check for gas leaks when new bottles is fitted.
- Check water in under-counter cooler.
- Carry out weekly glass washer service and cleaning.
- Brush external surface of keg couplers and clean with detergent solution. Check seals, if worn, replace now.
- Report any equipment problems to service Technician.
- Check water level in remote cooler.
- Check beerlines are free from organic deposits using light source placed behind line.