Many pouring problems are related to Draught Beer storage.
- DO NOT store the kegs in direct sunlight
- All Kegs should be stored at a temperature of 10˚C.
- The Kegs must be stored upright.
- Kegs must be moved by trolley or be carried upright.NOT ROLLED. Rolling the keg will agitate the beer and cause foaming when dispensing.
- Should a barrel be dropped or rolled it will take at least 3 hours or the beer to settle.
- DO NOT store the keg below 10˚C.
- DO NOT use dry ice or put the keg in a deep freeze to try and cool it quickly.
- This will cause the Beer, if frozen to go cloudy, NEVER serve such a Beer.
- Storage facilities must be hygienic. DO NOT store food on top of the keg.